It's sad when it's 9:15 and I am the early riser. (Well, to be fair, I was up at 8:45...still the early riser)
Matt was up until after 3, and I'm not particularly sure why, because he told me he was tired at 11 something. I don't know why he does that to himself, because almost every time he ends up staying up super late, he's zombie-tired the next day. What also stinks about him coming to bed so late is that it usually means that the cat isn't going to be crated, unless I do it before I go to bed. (She'll hide from him, so it's not all his fault or anything.) The cat likes to lay on my side (why???) and so when I roll over, it wakes her up, which results in her going off and pawing at the curtains or playing with things...I think it's in retaliation - brat. Fortunately, if I'm really tired, I'll just put my pillow over my head and I become blissfully unaware of most activity. (Except for Matt angrily climbing in and out of bed to deal with the cat.) So yeah. Hey, I slept well until 3 am ...
Not sure when, or IF I should wake him up. He's got things to do today. (Car things) He's always so very irritable when I wake him up though. But then, if I let him sleep too late, he's irritable then, too. That's something I haven't figured out yet. Which version of irritable morning Matt is better?
I need to update my mp3 player. I've picked up something like 4-5 cds since the last time, and I'm totally ready to swap some songs around. Hmm. I was going to paint, but I think I'll do that first.
Last and least, the cat has taken after her father's finicky ways. She *used* to eat the "pate" wet food and was fine with it. Then I made the mistake of getting her the "meaty bits" because they looked better. I knew from the first can that she liked it better, but I didn't think she'd stop eating the other stuff. Well, she stopped eating her food and then started tossing it on the floor. From a human perspective, I can't blame her, but she's a cat! If you have a problem with the food, at least be like Mikenna and throw up the food rather than just snubbing it. Yes, Aeris is our resident princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I made that mistake with astrid...she was quite happy eating kitty mush until the day I was cooking dinner and threw her a bit of meat...no more kitty mush from then on, thankyou very much...we had to get chunky adult food...psh...fusspot...
Post a Comment