Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm pretty boring.

Been painting. I steam cleaned the office today in hopes that I'll make it into a room that I really want to spend time in. The neighbors above us laugh like college frat boys. "Heh, huh huh huh huh"
Mikenna's been randomly throwing up lately. Seriously, she'll just sit up, spit up, and that's that. Likely allergy related, but as long as she isn't suffering, I'll just love her up and take it as it comes. In a reading rut. The first 30 odd pages of the book I started isn't hooking me. Animal crossing for the wii. Need to coerce Matt into calling Comcast and telling them to cancel the cable tv so that they'll lower our rate. (Or cancel the tv, which would be acceptable) Matt and his work-buddy are apparently trying to bargain for two-half-day-fridays a month in exchange for working two saturdays. I don't like the arrangement at all, but I told Matt that I'll support him even if I disagree with it. Which I do. Disagree vehemently.

Don't know how to describe it. Had this really funky sad/anti-social thing going on lately. Weather related? I don't know. Feels like someone pulled the plug on my enthusiasm half the time...which is weird. Got things to look forward to and whatnot, but just ... don't.

Easter is Sunday. I'd say that it's the whole holiday thing that's making me sad, but we never did anything big for Easter, so it can't be that. Oh, maybe it's the MVP. That's still bothering me, and that has a lot of weird side-effects. I want it to pass soon...I want my buzz back.

1 comment:

Krista Heiser said...

I can be anti-social, too. Every now and again I love having space from everyone and everything. Sometimes I feel bad or guilty, but most of the time I feel completely justified in wanting some "down time".