Friday, April 17, 2009

On Books

The bookstore and I should start seeing other people. Every time I go in there, I find no fewer than 5 books that I want, and I usually add a few more to the recurring list of books that I'm pining over. At this point, I could easily spend a few hundred dollars without blinking on those puppies. (I really do need to clear out a few books before I can justify (too many) more. I'm currently in the middle of ... At least three books. Possibly four or five, though it depends on whether you want to count books that I got about 15 pages into.

Anyway, here's a few of the books I'm pining over. (For my reference, and, well, my birthday is just a little over a month away!)

Elizabeth & Mary
Love the One You're With
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Innocent Traitor
The Lady Elizabeth
Jane Boleyn: The true story of the infamous lady rochford
Greek, Roman, or Egyptian Mythology
The Man in the Iron Mask
The Diary of Anne Frank
Personal History

and so on, and so forth.

No comments: