Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Moving: Day 4

For posterity: We need to get rid of stuff. Seriously.

This move is some sick combination of "moving is teh boring!", "my wrist hurts", and "we have too much stuff".

Moving is teh boring: Boy, nothing like loading up a bunch of stuff and then going over to a place where there is no tv, no music, no internet, no people to keep you company! Just a moving companion would be nice.

My wrist hurts: Self explanatory. :)

We have too much stuff: and to think we got rid of stuff! My goodness, seriously. It doesn't help that not a lot fits in my mustang, but aaaaah! What can I throw out without matt noticing...hmm.

So yeah. I think that pretty much sums it up. On the bright side, you can definitely tell that there's LESS stuff here. It's just that, I was hoping it would look a whole lot emptier by now.

1 comment:

Susan said...

when you get all settled and stuff, i'm going to need your new address so i can send my response to the proper place :)