Thursday, April 24, 2008

Are you having a day too?

I really don't know how to go about talking about this, since I don't engage in "people bashing" on my blog. The chances of them knowing about this? One in ten billion, probably. Am I justified in ranting? Yeah. Maybe I'll mention it in a day or two, but right now, I don't think I can. Suffice to say, I'm so frustrated and sick to my stomach right now. If I had any less restraint, I would send a very blunt and probably rude response, but I just can't, and it's killing me. Some people have a lot of nerve, and I hope that I never do.

Today was also the last day of bowling. Bittersweet, since I really like the ladies I bowl with, but I'm not entirely sure I'm bowling next year. My default position is that "yes, I am", but things could change over the summer. It also depends where they decide to go next year. Lapeer might not be open, so they're looking into Gerlach's or Imlay City. IC is just too far for me, but Gerlach's I could do. I would also like to try and find someone to bowl with me and Betty. It would need to be someone with patience, and there are certain people I can see who would get really frustrated with her and probably spend all their time chewing my ear off about it. Betty really is a sweet woman, she just requires a bit of patience. She got to see her granddaughter before she went to prom - all done up and in her gown. I could almost see in her eyes how much that meant to her, and geeze, it almost made me cry. (btw - scores for today: 132, 134, 134)

Mom sent me her breadmaker, since she doesn't use it anymore. I'm really excited to use it, I just need to run out to the store and buy yeast. :)

No comments: