The "smaller bedroom" also known as "the office" or the "spare bedroom". It's going to be "my office", this time around, with my desk and my twin bed for the-nights-when-matts-snoring-is-too-much ... uh, I mean, when we have company.

You're really just going to have to take my word that the bathroom includes a tub and a toilet. It has a nice new vanity and counter, so I had to get a picture of that.

Heeeeere's Johnny!! Matt in the master closet. It's HUGE.

This is the entryway. There's a small utility closet on the left, the kitchen is on the right, and behind you is where you'll find the bedrooms.

This is the light fixture in the entryway. Ooh la la!

The view from our little patio. It's a nice little courtyard. :)

The dining room light fixture. We must be living in style now.

The living room. Aren't you trembling in excitement?

There's the front of the building. Our apartment is the bottom floor on the right.

To the right of our apartment building.

What sealed the deal for me: the kitchen.

Matt standing in the way of my kitchen with all new counters, cabinets, and never-been-used appliances. Gee, I really hope I didn't leave the oven on. >.<

I'll post more pictures probably when we get everything settled, possibly even after I decorate the place up a bit. But, there you have it, in all it's grand-blancian glory.

4 comments:
woah, you have a closet for utility... belts?
Looks cute :-) Can't wait to see it with some Sarah and Matt touches :-)
Is that a sports magazine Matt is holding? That confuses me greatly :-)
ha ha ha ha. No, that's a folder he's holding. Has Mikenna's vet records in it, which we needed to show the apartment. :)
Wow! It looks like a great place! I like it. :O)
Post a Comment