In addition to being busy, the past few days have been really anxious for me.
We sign a new lease in a week - oh my! Everyone asks "hey, are you packing?" and look rather baffled when I say "not yet". I have very little motivation to throw things that aren't already in boxes into boxes. At least, not until I have somewhere to immediately take said boxes and put them. It looks like the first week of April is going to be insanely busy, and in addition, I seem to have set myself up for a bunch of April shows and responsibilities. Okay self, what were you thinking? Not only am I going to be doing the brunt of the moving (save for the heavy stuff), but it looks like I'm not going to be home half of the time, the next couple of weeks.
This is a very tight month for us, what with rent, deposits, and car insurance all due in the same month. So of course, this is the month when we both realize that our cars are strangling us for oil changes, and the animals start acting funny. I'm very thankful for the little bit of Pampered Chef income I have to contribute to not drowning this month (though I'm a bit sore that I don't get to use it for something fun). I still can't say as I'm too glad to have had to pay $86 dollars to find out (more or less) that Mikenna has a great temperament and no parasites. Thanks Koo. On the other hand, I'm very glad to find out that Koo is indeed, okay. Now, if the cat would just stop sneezing! Darn animals. :)
Well, I've got a cake almost out of the oven, and I need to go get some makeup on, take care of the Koo puff, and get ready to head to the monastery. The decidedly protestant me is going to a catholic easter vigil tonight. Not being able to go to church on Easter Sunday feels really ... wrong somehow, so getting to have some religious remembrance is appreciated on my end.
So here's to hoping that my anxieties will soon be eased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment