Sunday, June 29, 2008

A great day to start a new life

I love shooting weddings - have I mentioned that lately?

I really do.

People are just so happy at a wedding. They're there to celebrate, and many people make the most of it, whether in the form of talking with friends, dancing the night away, or getting crunked. (The latter of which I don't really approve of, but, I digress.)

Yesterday it was supposed to thunderstorm all day - what a day for a wedding, right?
But for whatever reason, it turned out to be a gorgeous day. A little humid, but you can't have everything. And they were happy, and everything turned out well. It was just a beautiful day to start a new life together.

1 comment:

Krista Heiser said...

The rain had me worried yesterday morning. For my own selfish reasons, I'm glad the sun came out to play!

Nice pic, btw.