Quite a few of them have been centering on Denny and Adrienne's wedding.
Yesterday was Aeris's birthday. I can't believe that little kitty is a year old now. We got her when she was exactly six weeks old, so she's known us for the vast majority of her little life. What a good little cat she is. She's by far the sweetest, most loving cat I've ever had - and that's really saying something, because I loved Maggie May and Hannah very very much. For her age, Aeris is extremely lovey. She's playful and feisty too, don't get me wrong, but boy, she is cuddly. There's usually a couple of hours in the afternoon where she'll nap and I don't see much of her, but for the most part, she hangs around as much as koo. I can't shower or use the bathroom without a little audience. But she usually runs to the front door when she hears us come home, or she'll wait by the door when I take koo out. She follows me around, cuddles on me several times a day, asking for attention, looking out the window, pouncing on ants. She loves that dog more than anything though, I think. She LOVES to play with Mikenna, even if it means that she has to jump on Mikenna and chew her leg in order to get that. This week, for the first time, she seems to be understanding that if she behaves, she gets to stay out and not go crate at night. I don't think she's been crated since last Friday, which is just astounding. She's just .. such a good kitty. I hope that she has a long and healthy life. To Aeris Beatrice, our little bean.

No comments:
Post a Comment