So I went and got my hair done this morning. It looks fantastic. I love my stylist; she absolutely rocks.
Adrienne's rehearsal is tonight. I'm really excited for her. My wedding rehearsal was this big 'moment' for me, almost as emotional as my wedding itself. For months, we'd been talking to our various friends and family, making plans, etc. Some of them came from out of town, or from across the country. Our wedding rehearsal was the first time that we had everyone together, and they were all together for my wedding. It was a really awesome moment. So I'm really excited for her, for tonight, and for her wedding in general. I'm really happy that she's found someone that she wants to spend her life with, and I'm glad that Denny is such a nice guy. I hope that everything goes smoothly for her - I know I'll try my best to make that happen - and that she is an absolutely ecstatic bride. I can't wait to see how things turn out.
That being said. I'm crazy. I'm going to be home for about an hour tomorrow and then I have to leave to go on a wedding with Amanda, where I won't get back home until like 10-11, likely. Maybe even later. I'm crazy. But there's no way I'm going to pass up an opportunity to attend a wedding with Amanda. Oh haaaail no.
Assuming no one backs out at the last minute ... Congratulations, Adrienne and Denny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment