So tonight I put the axe on my LJ. (livejournal) I'd had the thing since high school, though it hadn't been updated in a reeeeeeally long time. I read through some of it, but eh. It was too taxing and I was too whiny. I keep telling myself that I'd like to keep a paper journal again, because it is easier to read through and I have less of a tendency to whine in those.
It's just - in a weird way - I can't find the time. Or more accurately, if I do have the time, I don't put it towards that.
Anyway, I don't know why I felt compelled to share this.
I like to think that it's part of decluttering, even if it's not physical. I'd kept the thing because it contained references to Matt and I dating and it talks a lot about the early days of our relationship. But really ... meh. There's a lot of things that I don't need to remember.
Or at the VERY least, a lot of things that the internet doesn't need to remember. Especially when I become a big, awesome, famous blog staaaaar. Ha ha ha.
Yep. Ok. I'm done.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment